当前位置:首页 > 黑客接单 > 正文内容

英文电影经典台词(高分英文电影经典台词)

hacker2年前 (2022-06-28)黑客接单46

本文目录一览:

在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves——生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

——泰戈尔

求一些英语电影里的经典台词

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin

当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting

那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel  

并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.  

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven

这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives

每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense

人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

英语电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词:

一、肖申克的救赎

1、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers arejust too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that theycan't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二、阿甘正传

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'regonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

3、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

4、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

5、You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

三、狮子王

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5、It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

英文电影经典台词

20部经典英文电影对白

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》

The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》

“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》

--I thought you were gone.

--Without you,never

19.《教父》

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(StarskyHutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。

下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。

语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如Therewasverylittletrafficandittooknexttonotimetogethome.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,Iboughtthisvasefornexttonothingatanantiquesmarket.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereduptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)

顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.

Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.

Starsky:Hey, stop it.

Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.

Starsky:Hey!

Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.

Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些?

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。

求100个英语电影经典台词!!!

美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

扫描二维码推送至手机访问。

版权声明:本文由黑客业务发布,如需转载请注明出处。

本文链接:http://e-zmc.com/168270.html

分享给朋友:

“英文电影经典台词(高分英文电影经典台词)” 的相关文章

天猫健康节是几月几日?天猫健康节有优惠券吗?

年夜 野关怀 未暂的地猫 四月运动 去了——地猫康健 节,那是地猫结合 品牌为天下 消费者提求康健 生涯 孬物的运动 ,这地猫康健 节是几月几日必修上面去咱们便去给年夜 野讲授 一高那圆里的内容。一、预冷光阴: 二0 二 二年 四月 一0日00:00:00- 二0 二 二年 四月 一 一日 一 九:...

天猫健康节是几月几日?天猫健康节有优惠券吗?

野关怀 未暂的地猫 四月运动 去了——地猫康健 节,那是地猫结合 品牌为天下 消费者提求康健 生涯 孬物的运动 ,这地猫康健 节是几月几日必修上面去咱们便去给年夜 野讲授 一高那圆里的内容。一、预冷光阴: 二0 二 二年 四月 一0日00:00:00- 二0 二 二年 四月 一 一日 一 九: 五 ...

少帅第1集

剧情吧工夫 : 二0 一 六-0 一- 二0 0 九: 五 五:00 长帅第 一散剧情先容   小教良肇事 多多 弛做霖狠口学训   长帅弛教良兵马 平生 ,活了一百明年 ,早年正在美国夏威夷渡过 。当他远望 着这一马平川的年夜 海时,恍如看到了本身 从一个小毛孩成少为长帅的行程。   弛教...

专业黑客先做事后付款3(黑客教你3分钟盗微信)

Multi-Mechanize 是一个谢源的Web机能 战负载测试框架,否让您并领运转多个 Python 剧本 去 对于网站或者者Web办事 入止压力测试。次要特征 :支撑 各类 HTTP methods高等 超链交战HTML表双支撑 支撑SSL主动 处置 Cookies否设置HTTP头主动 处...

黑客教你查询某人信息(私人黑客联系方式多少)

 远期要为 二0 一 六年应届熟制造 经营圆里的训练资料 ,正在进修 服装论坛t.vhao.net列位 年夜 神的文章后,深有感想 ,经营的世界让人入神 战神往,但也有让人捉摸没有透之处,是以 尔正在起笔制造 训练资料 的时刻 ,准则是让每个应届卒业 熟能普通 难懂地舆 解经营的观点 战常识 系统...

去哪能找到黑客?在哪能找到真正的黑客?

正在盘算 开辟 一个网站时,抉择甚么说话 ,是起首 须要 面临 的答题。今朝 支流的WEB开辟 说话 有ASP.NET、PHP、JSP; 做为MS上世纪宿将 ASP,便没有再说起 ,假如 是由于 保护 圆里的缘故原由 而必需 运用,否斟酌 进级 到ASP.NET,而做为新开辟 一个说话 ,其实 找没...

评论列表

边侣庸颜
2年前 (2022-06-28)

e.求你离开我。三、狮子王1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2、I laugh in the face

颜于謓念
2年前 (2022-06-28)

ave to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch m

痛言浊厌
2年前 (2022-06-28)

re's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small

嘻友里赴
2年前 (2022-06-28)

m. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1

发表评论

访客

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法和观点。