英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
我把它理解为 黑客帝国 搜了一个 最好的办法还是自己看一遍把喜欢的摘录下来 属于自己的经典不是吗?
黑客帝国》中的经典对白(一)
《黑客帝国》(《The Matrix》)是我非常喜欢的一部电影,前前后后看了不下10遍,它的续集《矩阵重装》(《The Matrix Reloaded》)、《矩阵革命》(《The Matrix Revolution》)也看了3、5遍了。跟我一样的“黑粉丝”还是不少的,有些已经登峰造极,大有拿《黑》剧当成《红楼梦》来研究,俨然已有“黑学”之势。我没有那么狂热,只是确实喜欢,所以虽然已经没有人布置写“观后感”,还是想写写自己一点粗陋的感受。
就电影的拍摄技巧,视觉感受而言,其实《黑客》一、二已经达到巅峰,《黑客》三已经毫无新意,但就故事的完整性,逻辑性,和它所展示的哲学深度而言,《黑客》三不可或缺,可以说,不完整地看完这三部曲,是无法真正体会到编剧所要表达的哲学意味的。对于《黑客》的整体分析,已经有很多人做过了,其中包括结构主义大师斯拉沃热·齐泽克(Slavoj Zizek),甚至有人写了《黑客》每个电影分镜头的分析。我在这里只是想摘录一些我最喜欢的对白,有的加上一点个人感言,抛砖引玉而已。
Morpheus: At last. Welcome, Neo. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus.
Neo: It's an honor to meet you.
Morpheus: No, the honor is mine. Please, come. Sit down. I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice , tumbling down the rabbit hole? hm?
Neo: You could say that.
Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? Neo: The matrix?
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more......
这是尼奥和墨菲斯第一次见面的场景和对话,尼奥即将做出一个重要的选择,然而实际上选择的结果早已经被设定好了,尼奥就是被设计者和先知选定要完成他的使命的,换句话说这根本就不是选择,而是宿命。细细体味,你会发现,Matrix和命运,其实是如此的相像,令人真假难辨,或者二者本就是一体。尼奥说他不相信命运,他想要掌握自己的命运,而事实上,他仍然没有逃脱命运的安排,或者说没有逃脱Matrix的安排。想要真正理解这段对白,就要对西方对于命运的认识有一些基本的了解。这源自希腊神话,在希腊神话中,真正主宰一切的是命运,即使是众神之王宙斯,也不能例外。众神最多可以预知命运,以神谕的形式委婉的揭示,但绝无法更改。最著名的例子就是俄狄浦斯,虽经过种种努力,仍然不能摆脱其弑父娶母的悲剧命运。与Matrix的抗争,也就是与命运的抗争。
这里还有一个涵义深刻的细节,墨菲斯(Morpheus),也是希腊神话中众神之一,是掌管睡梦之神。在谈话的结尾,墨菲斯说:“All I'm offering is the truth, nothing more......”真相将由睡梦所揭示。
我预见过这一幕。这就是结局。
你就躺在那里。
而我,站在这里,就是这里。我应该说点什么。
我应该说:
任何有起始的事物,就一定有终结。尼欧!
这段话是史密斯和尼欧决战的过程中史密斯的一段台词。直接看翻译也很难明白每句话的指意。
在母体被史密斯侵占的末期,史密斯抓到了先知。因为先知代表整个母体中直觉的部分,具有穿透时间预知未来的能力,因此史密斯入侵先知之后,就具备了预言的能力,他曾经预见到上面这一幕。在战斗中他突然回忆起预见过的这一幕,才说出了上面的台词。
台词中“任何有起始的事物都有终结”这一句话,是之前尼欧去找先知时,先知对尼欧说的话,意思是说,即使人类因为无法逃脱这次灾难而彻底灭绝,这也是时间规律的一部分,尼欧必须正视这种可能性。
而在史密斯口中,则被演绎成另一种意思:毁灭是任何存在的宿命。尼欧和尼欧所代表的一切力量也终究会毁灭,史密斯就是宿命中毁灭尼欧的终点。
希望能帮到你。
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out. 仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》 (丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望) 2. I'll have what she's having. 她吃什么,我吃什么。——当哈里遇到莎莉 (爱屋及乌,非常好的拍马屁台词) 3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial. 这个小家伙不停地上吐下尿,像个英国小猎狗。——《天才老爹》 (美国人视狗为最好的朋友,用狗来形容小孩,决不是恶意的) 4. The blue pill or the red pill? 蓝色药片,还是红色药片?——《黑客帝国》 (在我们的生活中,确实经常会面临着这样必须做出没有退路的选择) 5. I don’t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked! 我不知道你是否掌握最近的状况,但我们刚被狠狠的收拾了!-----《异形》 (其实这句话按照中国人说话习惯,可以说:“我们都忙死了,你装什么傻呀!”) 6. I make this look good. 我衬得这衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》 (非常自恋的人可以这么说,不是衣服衬得人好看,而是人衬得衣服好看。) 7. I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse. 我会给你一个你难以拒绝的出价。----《教父》 (看来美国人也是非常相信有钱能使鬼推磨的,实际上这句话的意思就是“你不能拒绝我”) 8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you. 我可以告诉你,但那样我就必须杀了你。----《壮志凌云》 (从电影热播之后,这句话就经常被利用来以开玩笑的方式拒绝回答对方的问题。) 9. Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》 (总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。) 10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案吗? ----I want the truth! 我要知道真相! ----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》 (杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸总是难以接受的。) 11. Say hello to my little friend. 来跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》 (这个“小朋友”当然就是自动步枪了,我们中国古代的武士会这么说:“那要问问我的刀了。”) 看片学英语的几大误区 影视节目“Super一句”是怎样炼成的? 【全方位实战】看电影,学英语 《时尚女魔头》地道口语学习 12. Why do I do this? Because the money’s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay? 我干嘛干这个?因为他们给钱多,路上风景不错,而且他们让我玩炸弹,怎样?---《世界末日》 (为了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飞机,前往迎地球而来的陨石并拼命炸毁它,这么危险的工作却被标准的美国个人英雄主义说得像娱乐,也是美国人举重若轻的思维惯性。) 13. If you build it ,he will come . 你建好了,他就会来.-------《梦幻成真》 (电影结束了,也不知道“他”到底是谁,但这句话给主人公以无穷的动力和信心。) 14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free. 我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》 (注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。) 15. I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack . 我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》 (决不放弃就会有希望) 16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back . 死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》 (有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思) 17. That’s all I got to say about that. 我只能说这么多了。---《阿甘正传》 (有些话真的不必说出口,有心人自然会心领神会) 18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son . 想清楚吧,卢克,作为父子,我们可以统治整个银河。-----《星球大战之帝国反击战》 (这句台词充满诱惑力,当然并没有足够的诱惑力使卢克投向黑势力。它之前的那句台词“我是你爸爸”似乎更为美国观众经常挂在嘴边) 19. Life is like a box of chocolate. 生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正传》 (从1995年电影热播之后,这句台词风靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它阐述了简单到极致的知天命的人生态度) 20. Houston, we have a problem. 休斯敦,我们有麻烦了。-----《阿波罗十三号》 (休斯敦代表美国航天航空局,汤姆汉克斯的这句台词随电影而流行,以至于在生活中你会听到学生不会做作业时也会这么说。) 21. The things you own, end up oweing you. 你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。-----《搏击俱乐部》 (我们每天追求物质上的享受,慢慢就会真的发现自己已经被已有的成就套牢,没办法脱身) 22. Bond, Jams Bond. 邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列电影 (二十多部007电影中,这句台词从来都是必说的,四十多年下来,不想成为经典台词都不行) 网上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
第二部:
Smith: Mister Anderson! Did you get my package?
Neo: Yeah.
Smith: Well, good.
Morpheus: Smith.
Link: Whoever it is, he's not reading like an agent.
Smith: Surprised to see me?
Neo: No.
Smith: Then you're aware of it.
Neo: Of what?
Smith: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened. Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. That is at this point irrelevant, what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.
Neo: And what reason is that?
Smith: I killed you, Mister Anderson, I watched you die... With a certain satisfaction, I might add, and then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway. You destroyed me, Mister Anderson. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Mister Anderson, because of you I'm no longer an agent of the system, because of you I've changed - I'm unplugged - a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free.
Neo: Congratulations.
Smith: Thank you. But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose - because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
Smith 2: It is purpose that created us,
Smith 3: Purpose that connects us,
Smith 4: Purpose that pulls us,
Smith 5: That guides us,
Smith 6: That drives us,
Smith 7: It is purpose that defines,
Smith 8: Purpose that binds us.
Smith: We're here because of you, Mister Anderson, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Purpose.
Trinity: What's happening to him?
Link: I don't know.
Smith: Yes, that's it, it'll be over soon.
第三部:
Smith/Oracle: Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you. You like what I've done with the place?
Neo: It ends tonight.
Smith/Oracle: I know it does - I've seen it. That's why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show - we already know that I'm the one that beats you.
{Super Burly Brawl part 1: spinning/flying battle}
Smith/Oracle: Can you feel it, Mr. Anderson, closing in on you? Well, I can. I really should thank you for it, after all, it was your life that taught me the purpose of all life. The purpose of life is to end.
{Super Burly Brawl part 2: flying battle}
Smith/Oracle: Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?
Neo: Because I choose to.
{Super Burly Brawl part 3: crater battle}
Smith/Oracle: This is my world! My world!
{Neo is knocked back against the crater wall and is lying on the ground}
Smith/Oracle: Wait... I've seen this. This is it, this is the end. Yes, you were laying right there, just like that, and I... I... I stand here, right here, I'm... I'm supposed to say something. I say... Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo.
{Neo begins to get up again}
Smith/Oracle: What? What did I just say? No... No, this isn't right, this can't be right. Get away from me!
Neo: What are you afraid of?
Smith/Oracle: It's a trick!
Neo: You were right, Smith. You were always right. It was inevitable.
{Smith/Oracle imprints over Neo}
Smith/Oracle: Is it over?
{Smith/Neo nods, with a slight grin. Neo's real body jerks, an intense aura of orange light appears around Neo's body, light explodes from Smith/Neo and from the real Neo, Smith/Neo is destroyed}
Smith/Oracle: Oh, no, no, no. No, it's not fair.
Everything that has a beginning, has an end.
原本是先知的名句,后来是她控制Smith说的.
,抖音快捷突起 ,其带货才能 没有容小觑。正在那个行将辞旧迎新的时刻,抖音拉没了秋节没有挨烊运动 ,否以呼引没有长消费者前去购置 ,一路 去看看齐平易近 义务 赛的弄法 吧。 三. 五. 一 报名空儿: 二0 二 二年0 一月 一 三日00:00:00- 二0 二 二年0 二月0 七日 二 三: 五...
新智跑顶配比嫩智跑的进门级皆廉价 ,相比现款车型,的起亚ThetaII系列动员 机, 二0 一 九款起亚新一代智跑用车感触感染 : 二0 一 九。 杨 九 九 九 二0 一 五- 一0- 九 一 六: 五 六: 二 五,睹图一,只可说一分钱一分货,智跑后继车型,一楼说的很其实 了。起亚智跑。 新...
新智跑顶配比嫩智跑的进门级皆廉价 ,相比现款车型,的起亚ThetaII系列动员 机, 二0 一 九款起亚新一代智跑用车感触感染 : 二0 一 九。 杨 九 九 九 二0 一 五- 一0- 九 一 六: 五 六: 二 五,睹图一,只可说一分钱一分货,智跑后继车型,一楼说的很其实 了。起亚智跑。 新...
本创AI财经社 二0 一 八-0 三- 二 三 一 三: 四 五: 五 六最下法参与 二月,亿万富姐吴英弛刑 至 二 五年,状师 称迎去起色 文|AI财经社 周晶晶编|祝异案领超 一 一年的浙江亿万富姐吴英案末于有了新入铺。 二0 一 八年 三月 二 三日,浙江省高等 群众法院照章公然 休庭审理...
始谢菜蔬生果 店掉 败的几年夜 缘故原由 寺寺寺寺寺 二0 一 八- 一0-0 四 一 六: 三 六: 三 八第一,便是该入甚么货的答题。菜蔬便没有说了,由于 菜蔬便这么些种类,并且 每一一种类,也没有太分甚么品位。然则 生果 ,学识否便年夜 了。入哪些生果 ,尤为是这些贱的生果 ,该入哪一种。那...
( 一)正在后台模拟 点击一再 访问 其它网站会造成用户挪动流质的益耗。 一 经由 系统 更新路子 拉送马libatel.comCreation Date: 二0 一 九-0 五- 一 六T0 七: 一 二: 三0Z纸不敷 年夜 ,便出有绘图 ,可以或许 参考下面双背ARP诈骗的图。。。 一、针 ...